Wednesday, 2 September 2026

にほんの田舎暮らし (Japanese Rural Life Adventure)

Have you heard of the game Japanese Rural Life Adventure?

I recently started playing it. I love farming sims like Stardew Valley, but I ended up giving up on it because the fishing mechanic was way too difficult. While this game isn't on as large a scale as Stardew Valley, the core gameplay systems are similar and the controls are much easier.

Set in the Japanese countryside, you grow vegetables to make tofu and soy sauce, keep dogs and cats, and interact with the local community, all while experiencing traditional Japanese culture and customs throughout the year.

It has a wonderfully authentic Japanese feel, so I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Japan!

For details, please check the official website below.


Japanese Rural Life Adventure (Official Website - English)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Marugoto A1 L13 のりもの

  あなたは いつも なんに のりますか。